An award winning skin cream with an all-inclusive formula.
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/3noFLfd
The face gel moisturizer delivers you a wholesome refreshing result. It moisturizes your skin, cleanses your skin of all impurities, treats and protects your skin from the harmful sun rays. It is non-comedogenic, that is, it doesn’t cause blackheads by blocking the skin pores and is oil-free.
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/30yk1Us
One that is essentially long lasting, suitable for daily wear and gives intense hydration on dry skin beauties.
For whom and for what – the need and essence
The water and gel based essentials, that are infused in the face gel moisturizer, have a profound effect on those of you, who have dry skin related problems.
Loss of moisture, constant cream or lotion application throughout the day, extra dryness due to sun exposure, application of makeup without worrying about extra dryness, choice’s between a sunscreen or a moisturizer and plenty more.
Besides many, as you will read in the further sections. One of its prime advantages is, it not just nourishes your skin with hydration but also acts like a sponge and seals in the moisture.
If you are also going through these or any of these issues, we might have a great solution in place. Therefore, read on to find out more!
The crux with pros and cons
This Neutrogena moisturizer is non-comedogenic and water based, considered as one of the best gel moisturizers for individuals with dry skin.
It gives you non-stop hydration all day. Besides that it ensures that, even though you have dry skin, you are worthy of that smooth and healthy supple skin. It is gel and water based and therefore, oil-free.
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/2Gm0P5H
Why do I say it locks it in your face moisture – Because the hyaluronic acid present in the face gel is naturally found in all skin types. It attracts moisture and instantly quenches it in the skin.
As we age, we tend to lose the presence of hyaluronic acid and the Neutrigena face gel moisturizer, provides you that, as a result, the skin gets super hydrated and keeps it moisturized like an oil based face cream.
No more worries on wearing makeup but wondering over extra dryness or loosening moisture.
Why so – Because this face gel can easily be worn under makeup. It not only provides hydration but also treats your skin. It protects your skin. Wear it under makeup and still leave your skin remaining supple and soft.
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/2GwXEb7
- Helps to treat acne prone skin
- Balances the skin’s pH level
- Light on skin
- Smooth application
- Quick absorption
- Can be used for dry/oily skin combination too
- Extensive non-sticky hydration
- Relieves minor skin irritation
- Use with sunscreen for extra protection
- May not work the best on super oily skin
- May cause breakout on combination skin
Every feature is beneficial – here’s how!
- This works as both, a serum and toner. Therefore, if used overnight, it preps your skin for a healthy skin care routine.
- Hyaluronic acid present in the gel gives you non-stop hydration all throughout the day. As a result, your skin stays soft and smooth all day.
- Works as a productive cleansing agent. It actively gets rid of skin impurities. For eg. After makeup, long exposure to outside dirt. Gives you healthy skin glow.
- Can be used with other sun protection measures. It is a hydrating moisturizer with sunscreen features, making it overall extra beneficial.
- The non-comedogenic formula infuses your skin with lots of moisture but doesn’t clog any pores on the skin surface. As a result, break out of blackheads are absent.
- Daily use wear helps keep you worry-free. You can wear it daily as it lasts quite long enough and therefore, pretty effective.
- Wear it easily, under makeup. Which is why, no more tension of skin drying up more or dry cakey dull appearance. Acts as a great source of hydration, therefore you can easily wear it under makeup and look refreshing all day.
- Dye free and fragrance free, thus, suitable application on acne-prone and sensitive skin beauties.
- The face gel moisture induces quick absorption. With its high hydrating water level, makeup application is efficient and easy.
- Good for extra dry skin that doesn’t need any extra touch ups. It has extra long lasting moisture lock capacity.
- The ability to lock in your skin moisture, helps to treat skin dryness in the long run.
- HA powered formula gives you instant skin illumination.
- 30% hyaluronic acid content that enriches high moisture levels. Resultantly, will fill in fine lines and pores. Give you bright smooth skin by filling in already present wrinkle lines.
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/36ALGYB
It contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin and water etc. Tends to fight wrinkles and fine lines. It hydrates your skin leaving you a very smooth appearance. It’s glycerine content moisturizes the skin, keeps it light and glowing.
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/2Gs47nG
A gel based cream moisturizer. It has hyaluronic acid that hydrates your extra-dry skin very effectively. Features a non-comedogenic formula. It is oil and dye free and fragrance free.
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/3nirf8S
Essentials of rice bran oil, that is enriched in fatty acids. It also contains oryzanol. The lotion works as a good antioxidant and soothes irritated skin. It boosts skin’s hydration. Helps to lessen inflammation and prevents loss of moisture.
Whether or not you should invest in the product!
Well, it is a definite yes. The Neutrogena hydro boost hyaluronic acid, hydrating water gel daily face moisturizer is a fruitful water based gel moisturizer. Extremely hydrating!
With a variety of uses, as under makeup, sunscreen, covers fine lines, pores and easy daily wear for long periods, becomes a handy beauty essential. One that not just keeps your skin blooming and hydrated but also treats your skin to become clean, refreshes your skin if used like a toner overnight, removes impurities and cures acne prone skin.
You must have tried out a variety of products or have stuck by one. This face gel moisturizer is worth a try. Get your hands on it and let us how it went.
We are excited and I know, so are you. Good luck!