Coming back home after a tiring day.
Our feet tend to get more fatigued than the rest of our body. One of the reasons is that the entire weight of your body rests on your feet. Therefore, your feet feel comparatively, more exhausted.
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/3iIlSfT
Massages are love, isn’t it!
Foot spa are a favourite. Best foot massages on the exact pressure points of your feet de-stresses your body. Therefore, it is utmost important to possess a good foot spa massager at home. Besides giving you a foot bath at home, a good foot bath massager keeps you worry-free from Google-ing around “salon foot massage near me” or “foot best foot spa near me”.
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/36D4KWu
One that you can use without any complex professional expertise and at any hours, in your comfort zone.
Did you know?
Foot, in Spanish is called Pie.
Presenting you, from the MaxKare store, their foot spa or bath massager that ensures a pleasant and productive foot bath massage experience. From fun elements delivering you a happy feet spa experience, like vibrating water bubbles to the more essential aspects – digital temperature control, warm water function and acupressure points. Too much packed in one product!
Read on to know because there’s more to the story.
Why will you want to use the MakKare foot spa or bath massager?
Any foot massager can be good but this one, with 16 mini massage acupressure point rollers, is icing on the cake. Not only will it de-stress your feet and body, but will ensure you have the best foot spa, with it’s active mini massagers on the acupressure points on your feet.
It’s warm water heating function provides you a pampering experience. Especially for those who love warm massages. Additionally, one of the benefits of warm water massage is that it soothes and has a calming effect on your nerves.
Working is a priority. You or me, we cannot do away with our jobs and daily chores. But, what we can do away with is cut down the schedule on parlour appointments. Give your feet the love they need at any hour, in your comfort zone, at any corner of your home!
The unpleasant experience of foot stiffness and soreness is just a matter of time, before it disappears. Moreover, you don’t need to worry about foot spasms. The MaxKare foot spa or bath massager delivers you profound feet soothing results.
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/33Bhc7c
What is the MaxKare foot spa or bath massager?
The MaxKare foot spa or foot bath massager comes as a handy foot massager that aims to give you Integrated body relaxation. From your feet, body, mind and soul, the feet massager helps to give a sound goodnight sleep.
The size of the foot soaking tub is 390mm in length, 330mm in width or breadth and 180mm in height.
It has a digital temperature display screen with adjustable temperature control, upto 118°F. There are four sets of 16 mini acupressure massage rollers with a foot spa material box too. Just like me, if you also love vibrating foot massagers, the MaxKare foot spa or bath massager has a vibration function, bubbling water outlet and water heating elements.
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/2GGmHsd
Few pros and cons of the product are, as follows –
- The water heats up very quickly, in about 2 – 3 minutes
- You can use it with epsom salt, if you wish!
- You may use it with the jets, or without it
- The heat feels soothing to many
- The temperature cools down by itself
- Soothes feet spasms
- Maintains the water temperature. Thus, keeps the water as hot as you like
- Easy to clean
- Removable rollers. So, if you don’t need them or don’t feel like using it sometimes, detach it.
- Light weighted and handy
- Solid vibration mode
- For few people, increase in temperature smelled like burning plastic
- Many didn’t find it to be deep enough
- The mini rollers are not motorized
- No drop in temperature less than 3°F during the temperature cycle
- Only one temperature control button
- Some people may find the start temperature to be very high
What are the features of MaxKare foot spa or bath massager and how will each of them benefit you?
- The foot spa material box allows one to fill in and use any foot spa material. It doesn’t hamper the massager in any way.
- The temperature gets as high as 118°F, therefore, there exists no inconvenience caused by filling and refilling hot water.
- The detachable mini massage rollers caters to your needs. Use it on days you have too sore and tired feet. Or, else on other days, you may remove and use the massager without them.
- The LCD temperature screen helps you to track the massager settings.
- The vibration function in water, melts your stress away. It actively vibrates and induces movements on the skin, to cure foot soreness and tightness.
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/3ivzyKN
- Removable attachments makes it adapt to versatile uses.
- The built in overheat and electric protection essentially aids to prevent any accidents. Even if the water jumps out of the foot tub, you can stay worry-free.
- The design of the massager is such that water spillage is reduced.
- Non-motorized mini massage rollers give you control over the amount of massage pressure needed on your feet.
- The foot massager is lightweight weight, as a result, there aren’t any issues in moving it. Sit wherever you feel like and use the massager.
- It comes with 4 manual control buttons – temperature scale, powering the massager, bubbling function and vibrating button. Ease of control and understanding.
- This foot spa massager is not very pricey, quite affordable. Therefore, high cost salon sessions kept at bay!
- Hot water feet massage follows the norm of sole reflexology. Heated foot spa facilitates blood circulation by stroking your feet soles.
- The function of water bubbling makes the experience pretty fun. Alongside, it vigorously stimulates acupressure points on your feet.
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/3nlmZ8G
Are there any alternatives to MaxKare foot spa or bath massager?
The HoMedics foot spa massager doesn’t have a temperature display LCD screen. There are four pressure small rollers in the foot basin that give you a knead-like foot massage. It doesn’t have the water jet function. The highest temperature goes up to 98°F. The product comes along with a pumice stone, brush and massage roller. The function of heating, bubbles and massage rollers are present. The water can heat up in minutes and stays steady for a long time. A cheaper alternative that incorporates certain (not all) features of the MaxKare foot spa or bath massager.
Guisee Foot Spa Bath Massager
A little on the pricier foot, this foot massager has individual massage roller balls. Its bubble jet water spray claims to be very powerpact. It also has an added feature of, single wheel and nodes for one foot at a time. The smooth bottom allows you to rest your feet without a pike-like poking feel. A special mention, it uses infrared lights that help to kill bacteria present in your feet. There are water bubble functions but no vibration. The heat range is upto 118°F. Provides soothing relaxation for very achy feet.
Ivation Foot Spa Massager
It comes under the same rating as our MaxKare foot spa or bath massager.
Unlike the MaxKare foot massager, the Ivation foot spa massager has automatic mini massage rollers for soothing spa effect. The massager has vibration and water bubble functions. It has a handle attached to it for easy movement. Comes with few attachments, such as, one accupressure and one brush massager. You may add epsom salt or any essential oil for a relaxing calming foot massage spa.
The MaxKare foot spa or bath massager comes packed in an affordable range with high quality benefits.
An excellent option for those who want a good quality job but under an affordable price range. One of the most favourite, best foot massager consumer reports say, under a budget with good features and benefits. It checklists all the needs of a star foot spa at home. It has a beautiful color and efficient design to avoid water spills. Even if spillage occurs, it’s inbuilt electric protection prevents any accidents. It takes care of your safety and sees to that, you get the best in house foot spa massage. Detachable attachments and removable rollers adheres to your mood, depending on your custom needs. The objective of MaxKare foot spa or bath massager is to give you a unique salon like home foot spa experience. From manual temperature control, to tension free use of detox foot spa materials, specially designed mini acupressure massage points and integrated body and mind relaxation. It does all!
We love it, hope that you do too! Experience the massager and let us know your share of the experience.
We are thrilled!