No more debate and discussion over the platter of tan bronzing products!
St. Tropez self tan bronzing mousse is for one and all. Makes no distinction between sexes. A very easy skin application that feels weightless and dries rapidly.
A transfer resistant formula that aims to give you a deep bronze seamless glow. Deep but a non-sticky finish that feels so very natural.
Heard about the “natural sun-kissed golden glow” ?
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/3mUdxsE
Read on because you’re in the right space.
Why should you use the St. tropez self tan bronzing mousse?
Straightway, it is effortless and especially perfect for those who love doing a tan skin by self application of products.
For those, who are more on-the-go, love to be outdoors and love sunbathing, application is super easy and has a fast dry finish. Because of its unique formula, the tan bronzing mousse perfectly suits all skin types. Especially beneficial for individuals who sweat very less or not at all.
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/3i5JZEA
The application is smooth and easy without worries of staining. It seeks to give you a healthy sun glow without having to expose yourself for sun tanning. Therefore, during the winter season, when your skin feels dull, applying this particular tan bronzer will help you to avoid that sickly appearance and give you a glowing tanned skin. This is a problem with my fair skinned and blonde friends and the bronzer works like magic, for them!
It blends so effectively that many of you can use it as a foundation, hide dark spots and remove the unevenness in skin’s color. You don’t need to worry about the bumpy skin areas that need to be tanned with extra care, such as the elbows, ankles and feet, because of the product’s effortless and even application.
Comes as an easy solution for white skin people. You don’t have to fear the uneven skin tanning on your sun exposed areas. Applying the bronzer gives you a streak-free glowing natural tan. Therefore, if you worry over how to get rid of tan lines and get tensed if your skin ends up looking weirdly masked due to sun bathing, this is the product that efficiently solves your worries.
Infused with lots of vitamin E, it aims to provide a lot of skin hydration and keeps your skin protected, in the process of quick drying.
Like me, if you have dealt with orangish leftover marks after using bronzer and tanning products, the St. tropez self tan bronzing mousse, comes quite as a saviour. It has free flowing easy self-application and prevents any kind of uneven marks or streaks on your skin surface. Therefore, effective self tanning hassle-free is on the go!.
Watch the video to see how easy it is to use the product.
Good and bad is a part and parcel of any product. But, thankfully with the St. Tropez self tan bronzing mousse, the advantages are in majority! Yet, over the next section we shall take a look at the pros and cons of this tan bronzer.
The pros and cons of the St. Tropez self tan bronzing mousse.
- Easy self application
- The distribution on the skin’s surface is even, especially in the bump areas, like our feet and knees.
- It doesn’t produce any oxidisation, thus, pore clogging is absent
- A natural tan glow
- It is streak-free and glides smoothly
- Dries up in a matter of seconds
- Hydrates your skin and doesn’t make it look cakey dry
- Covers dark spots while merging with the color of the surrounding skin area
- Can be used instead of foundation
- Adapts to all kinds of skin
- Instant glow
- Can be used in winters too for natural glow
- No orangish or yellowish color appearance
- It is long lasting
- Works great on all skin types
- Faster on-the-go results
- Flawless result and application
- Merges in smoothly with your skin tone
- You need gloves or a mitt to apply it
- The smell is pleasant for some but not for others
- One step up in the expensive range
- For some people, the smell is not strong enough
- Wears down easily if you sweat too much, for eg, daily exercise may do that.
Features and benefits of using the St. Tropez self tan bronzing mousse.
- Its new mood boosting fragrance dives you right in that good feel. You will be using it almost all over your body, therefore, a good smell is an added benefit.
- Because of it’s quick dry formula, you don’t need to wait long hours to set the bronzer on your skin. Just apply and get-set-go.
- It is non sticky, as a result, refrain from any worry over touch transfer.
- Doesn’t oxidise pores, leaving you free of any skin irritation.
- Its natural tan skin color finish, makes it an ideal use for all shades of skin.
- The tan bronzer can be used both in summer and winter. For those of you, who experience pale dull winter skin, the bronzer can save your day!
- It is lightweight on your skin and as such, you would feel as if you’ve applied nothing.
- Free from parabens, phthalates and sulfates, thus, aims to deliver you safe skin application.
- Its mousse application is handy and a good choice for shorter-term quick trips. Easy to use on your own with a quick salon like professional skin glow.
- A tool that gives you natural tan skin tone with rich properties of aloe minerals. Thus, keeping your skin safe and beautiful.
Hear it from those who have had an experience.
The best tanning product
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 September 2020
The best fake tan by far! Great coverage, lasts for days (if well maintained) and well worth the cost. The smell isn’t too bad and I always apply at nighttime ready to shower off in the morning. I have really sensitive skin and this is fine for me!
It’s good to start the season
Reviewed in Spain on 17 May 2020
It’s going very well, really, but for whites we want to start the season without looking like zombies with a mask. If you’re looking for brown caribbean type forget. It does not look uncommon and dries fast. Smells like everyone smells and stains, like everyone else. You don’t need that glove, I put these tight pharmacy in both hands and great, then you take them off carefully and put a little bit in your hands.
Everything as expected
Reviewed in Spain on 14 July 2019
- Laura Göbel
Reviewed in Germany on 5 June 2019
It does what it should do
Self tanning st. Tropez
Reviewed in Spain on 12 August 2019
It is ideal for tanning without having to endure sun exposure.
Smells like beach
Reviewed in Spain on 13 September 2019
It leaves a very natural shade, I’m very white and it looks very good. The smell reminds of the beach and leaves no stains.
What are the alternatives (if any)?
Advocated as the best mist to self tan your body it is an organic product. It’s tan lasts upto three days at a stretch. It is eco friendly, infused rich with argan oil, hibiscus, vitamin C and chamomile extracts. Just spritz it on your skin and rub it in gently. No residual stain in overnight sleep. It requires very little to no preparation.
The product is advantageous but is very costly.
Near about the same price as the St. Tropez self tan bronzing mousse.
It has a salon inspired formula. Tan bronzer starts with a medium color tone. Later, it develops to give you a dark tan color. Ideally suits those with medium and light skin tones. The results are not as quick as St. tro=pez self tan bronzing mousse. This one takes minutes to give you the right results.
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/2RYwmfQ
It is fine mist spray, with a coconut kind of smell to it. For a darker tan, it needs to be applied over night. It works great like that with an even color. But, it tends to gather and form blotches on dry skin patches.
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/3kM2UpS
Our verdict is the St. tropez self tan bronzing mousse is a good-to-go product. Rests a step higher in the pricier side but that balances well, if you’re looking for a seamless fast self tan application.
Suitable for all skin types, application on the go or kept overnight, enriched with the right minerals, vitamin E and aloe vera, it calls for worth of a try! What more can one ask for, works to give you nourishing hydrated skin with an apt drying formula.
Comes with an even easy application, great results regardless of any season and for one and all.
Give this product a try because you deserve the benefits it gives you. Let us know how the overall experience was. We are all ears!