Dry chapped lips aren’t just painful but also give off a poor and shabby impression. Bees Chapstick is a healing balm and a deep moisturizer for your lips. It helps keep your lips hydrated for long hours and make them appear smoother and softer. It nourishes and moisturizes lips with natural ingredients that accelerate the healing and softening process.
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/3rasCrf
How to use it?
You can apply the lip balm as and when you need. Whether you’re out for running or jogging or you’re at home doing nothing, Burt’s Bees lip balm can be used in all events.
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/2L8r1TF
Store it in your bag and use it whenever and wherever needed. It can be re-applied on occasions i.e., if you feel your lips have started to thin out or get dry, apply the lip balm over again. The Burt’s Bees lip balm can also be made a part of your night skincare routine. Apply it on your clean cleansed lips, leave it overnight and have visibly improved lips condition in the morning. So, it works effectively as an overnight lip care regime.
When should you use it?
One of the vital functions of Burt’s Bees lip balm is to take good care of dry lips. As well as, lips that are prone to drying and chapping. For individuals with this problem of vulnerability to lips drying up, even on repeated moisturizing, winters are downhill. Burt’s Bees organic lip balm helps to relieve drying and chapping lips.
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/3pCylG3
Especially during winter season, lips get easily cracked and the skin starts to tear itself. Therefore, before you step out, wearing the Burt’s Bees Chapstick will help keep your lips moistened and keep it away from drying out in rough dry air. Additionally, good running outside and preventing your lips from getting all cracked up and dry against the wind. Use the Burt’s Bees lip balm when you want to enjoy soft, supple and lustrously smooth lips.
Why should you use it?
First of all, Burt’s bees lip balm is made of pure 100% naturally hydrating ingredients. These are shea butter, beeswax, vitamin E that helps in cooling chapped lips. It gives you smooth and healed lips. It moisturises and soothes drying lips. Moreover, you can also use Burt’s bees lip balm in your workout sessions too! The product is free from toxic chemicals, such as petroleum, synthetic fragrances, paraben and SLS.
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/3tiRLlI
Burt’s Bees lip balm is naturally flavored; therefore, you are away from digesting any synthetic elements that can harm your mouth, stomach and skin. Its natural flavors give it a more aesthetic appeal in wearing the product. Furthermore, the product is environmentally friendly and sustainable for use. It can be recycled after you have finished using the product. That makes it good and safe for your use and the environment’s as well.
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/3aiaOUm
Pros and Cons of Burt’s Bees lip balm
- The product smells good and refreshing
- It goes on very smoothly on the lips
- Hassle free application; no excessive dragging or rubbing
- Some may like the minty finish
- Fresh burst of flavors’
- The product, once applied, stays on your lips for long
- It has a calming and soothing effect
- Thick consistency for longer stay
- Found to be better than wax sticks, for lips
- The peppermint can cause burning tingly sensation in cracked dry lips
- The product will melt if you keep it in very hot spaces
- The safety tap may be difficult to open, for the first instance. You need to remove the safety tap to help open the lip balm cap
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/3oDUoe0
- Re-application of the Burt’s bees lip balm is very easy. You may apply it as and when you feel that your lips need a touch up of moisture.
- This organic lip balm is free of animal-cruelty and toxic elements.
- Infused with the richness of natural flavors, it helps delight your senses.
- Good sources of butter, waxes and oils help give you soft lips and provide the ideal hydration for your lips.
- Burt’s bees lip balm has no percentage of artificial smell. Filled with natural elements and fruit extracts, the smell of the lip balm is very organic and fresh.
- The product, unlike many others, doesn’t seal your lips layer by layer. It rather helps to let air through to get a balanced lip healing.
- The Burt’s bees lip balm is moisturizing and nourishing, but doesn’t make it too greasy and oily on lips.
- The product doesn’t feel heavy on the lips.
- Burt’s bees lip balm helps to soothe lips with its pure organic ingredients. Therefore, it essentially takes care of dried chapped lips and prevents them from drying out. It helps to soften, hydrate and prevent lips from drying away.
- Last but not the least, Burt’s bees lip balm gives you long hour hydration and wear ability.
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/2YxK6BJ
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/3akSZ73
The Chapstick lip moisturizer and protectant, aims to give you lips that are softer and smoother. It provides SPF 15 UVB sun protection that shields your lips from harmful sun rays, thus, helping to prevent sun burns. Therefore, allowing you to invest your time outdoors without having to worry about your lips sulking, drying and chapping. It is curated to best fit all seasons, spring, summers, winter and fall. The product helps you to keep your lips nourished for up to eight hours. It is made from ingredients that give long lasting hydration. Along with aloe and vitamin E, there are nine more alike. The Chapstick is easy to glide and run on lips. Even application that delivers long lasting nourished lips. You can apply the Chapstick as generously as you need. It provides great relief for dry lips. But you cannot apply the Chapstick on damaged and/or broken skin.
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/2MK17pu
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/3tpR2z8
From the brand Blistex, the product is in the form of a balm that also helps to give you 15 SPF sun protection. Foremost, it gives a high level of boosted lip moisturization. Secondly, it helps to keep your lips hydrated that soothes and protects lips from damage. It temporarily helps protect your lips with its three protectants that gives long lasting protection. Thus, preventing lips from, further, chapping and drying. Specifically, the product aims to relieve sore lips and retain a healthy moisture balance of your lips. Thirdly, Blistex medicated lip balm refreshes your senses with a great flavor blend on lips. It works on your lips by locking in moisture and preventing any dryness or irritation. Easy to apply and provides a full coverage of your lips. It needs re-application for every two hours. The product must be applied fifteen minutes before heading out under sun.
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/3aC81Wr
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/2Yxwzdh
A tinted lip care regime from the house of Nivea ,that is free from mineral oils. Enriched in natural extracts that helps to revive chapped lips to smooth and softer lips. Infused with fruity scents that gives your senses a refreshing fresh feel. Cherry care and blackberry, helps you to keep your lips full of moisture and nourishment all day. Strawberry flavored helps to make your lips feel instantly hydrated and nourished. And, Nivea watermelon lip care aims to help your lips feel very soft and look very smooth. Nivea lip care fruit variety pack, helps to enhance the natural look and feel of your lips, with the needed moisture and shine.
Image courtesy: https://bit.ly/36xSaXt
Conclusion – Our Verdict
We opine that Burt bees 100% Natural Origin Moisturizing Lip Balm, is a must buy. We rate it a great product for lip moisturizer and lip nourishment. It does what it claims to do!
A lip balm that caters to indoor beauty regime, as well as, outdoor needs too. Whether you’re sweating it out in the gym or going for a run, Burt bees lip balm gives you the needed moisture, with easy re-application all through the day. You can pack it up and use it whenever your lips feel dry or less moistened. It soothes your lips and keeps them hydrated. It prevents drying of lips, whether, due to rough wind outside or during winters. It packs in the essentials of lip nourishments with all organic ingredients. It is made of pure organic elements therefore very safe for use. Moreover, its smell is refreshing and doesn’t give you a headache. Its uber moisturizing properties makes it an ideal for drying lips and for normal day-to-day use. It soothes, softens and makes your lips softer. Easy to apply and long-lasting results, makes it a good catch.